Welcome to HeroWork's Volunteer Portal!
At the top of this page choose the appropriate tab/link and follow the workflow. If you are unfamiliar with this portal, review the step-by-step instructions (with a video tutorial) through the dropdown menu associated with each tab/link.
Definitions of the tabs/links at the of this page:
- Volunteer Home Page: Links to the volutneer portal (this page).
- Shifts for Non-Trade Volunteers: Links to a calendar were all non-trade shifts are located. This tab is is where non-trade volunteers can choose shifts.
- Shifts for Trade Volunteers: Links to a calendar were all trade shifts are located. This tab is is where trade volunteers can choose shifts.
- Shifts for Group Volunteers: Links to a page were volutneer groups (both trade and non-trade) can choose shifts. But to access your group's shifts you will need the "invitation code" provided by your group leader.
- Register as a New Group: All groups are registered by HeroWork staff. Please complete the linked form and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Register as a New Volunteer: Links to a page where new volunteers can register.
- Log In: Links to a page where existing volunteers can log-in. This is also where you can reset your password if lost or forgotten.
If you are challenged or have questions, please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul Latour at 250-590-4221.