Text "How To" Instructions for Group Volunteers (Video Below)
- All volunteer groups are configured personally in advance. If your group is not already configured, please click the "Register as a New Group" tab and complete the info. We will get back to you ASAP.
- To sign up for shifts for a pre-configured group, click the "Shifts for Group Volunteers" tab. Your volunteer Group Leader should have given you an "Invitation Code." Click the "+" button and enter the code. This will bring up all the shifts/roles allocated to your group.
- Click the shift you want. (The shift name is a link.)
- You will be prompted to either Log In or Register. If have volunteered over the last 2 years, you should already have an account. Click "Log In." If you are a new volunteers, click "Register." Follow the above instructions for "New Volunteers."
- Once you've "Logged In" or "Registered", click the "sign up" button.
- Click the Opportunity name/role appropriate for you. The list of roles is specific to your group. Then choose a date and click "Sign Up."
- Read and check mark the Waiver form. This is required. If you don't agree with it, you are unable to volunteer. (This only need to be done once per project!)
- Congrats! You're signed up for your shift. Repeat the process for other shifts as appropriate.
- Note: You will recieve two auto emails when you sign up. The first is a confirmation email for the shift. The second is an email will arrive in your inbox 5 days prior to your first shift. This email will direct you to watch our "safety video." You will need to watch this video prior to your first shift. You only need to sign the waiver and watch the safety video once per project.