Instructions for Existing Individual Trade Volunteers:
- First, click the "log in" button and enter your email and password. It must be the same email as you've used in the past. If you forget your password or have not logged into our portal for over a year, you will need to "reset" your password.
- Once you're logged in, click the tab "Shifts for Trade Volunteers." This will bring up a calendar of all available trade shifts.
- Click the shift you want. Double check the date and time. Then click "sign up."
- Read and check mark the Waiver form. This is required. If you don't agree with it, you are unable to volunteer.
- Congrats! You're signed up for your shift. Repeat the process for other shifts.
- Note: You will recieve two auto emails when you sign up. The first is a confirmation email for the shift. The second is an email will arrive in your inbox 5 days prior to your first shift. This email will direct you to watch our "safety video." You will need to watch this video prior to your first shift. You only need to sign the waiver and watch the safety video once per project.